Framed between 2 mature ash trees is the entrance to this home in Rocky River’s Beachcliff I neighborhood. In order to make room for this new construction project, the previous residence was completely demo’ed down to grade and in its place, The Krueger Group built a 4,490 square feet luxury residence with 5 bedrooms and 4 ½ bathrooms.
Built on spec, from the earliest stages of design we were determined to keep the garage entry at the rear of the house, allowing us to craft the main elevation to be a grand introduction. The result is an impressive 2-story Craftsmen style residence along Morewood Parkway that gives way to 3-stories along Falmouth Drive.
- Gourmet kitchen with custom cabinetry and quartz countertops.
- Butler’s pantry connecting the kitchen and dining room.
- Office with full view glass French doors entrance.
- Wide plank engineered wood flooring at entire first floor.
- Custom light and plumbing fixtures.
- Rathskeller at base of stairs.
- Spiral staircase entry basement cleverly concealed behind cabinetry in butler’s pantry.
- 3-story oak staircase with stained oak treads.
- Primary suite with bathroom with custom vanity and quartz countertops and glass enclosed shower and large walk-in-closet with custom storage systems.
- Full finished, walkout basement.
- Painted Hardieplank lap siding finish at exterior.
- Stone accent wall at Morewood Parkway patio.
- Stone feature wall at basement walk-out patio.
- Paver stone walk-out patio with stone feature wall.
- Walk-out covered patio at kitchen with vaulted ceiling finished with natural beadboard.
- Walk-out deck at primary bedroom.
- Architectural shingle roof with standing seam metal roof accents at all elevations.
- 3-car garage.