The Krueger Group was the builder of (2) new single-family homes on one of Rocky River’s most desirable street, Avalon Drive. In order to make room for the new homes, the previous residence was purchased the from the original homeowner and we got to work demolishing the home before subdividing the property into two individual lots.
Built on the east lot, this 6,000 square feet, 6-bedroom, 6-bathroom home was crafted for a young family of 5 moving to Cleveland from Chicago to be functional, elegant, and modern.
Interior features include:
- Grand entry foyer.
- Office with custom built-ins.
- Gourmet kitchen anchored by an oversized island. Additional features of the kitchen include custom cabinetry, quartz countertops and breakfast nook.
- Large walk-in pantry with ample custom cabinetry, floating shelving, drink fridge and under counter refrigerator and freezer drawers.
- Master suite with his and hers walk-in-closets and vanities, heated tile floor, soaker tub and curbless tile floor shower.
- Home gym with sauna.
- Custom childrens playhouse and craft room.
- In-law suite with stairwell access from mudroom corridor and from hidden door cleverly disguised as bookshelf from children’s bedroom.
- Entire second floor connected by central hallway with photo gallery.
- 3-story staircase connecting basement, first and second floors with low profile railings and round metal spindles wood treads to match floor.
Luxury features include:
- Custom light and plumbing fixtures.
- 10’ high ceilings.
- Crown molding at all common areas.
- Viking and Subzero appliances.
- Engineered wood flooring to at entire first and second floors.
- Custom floor and wall tile in all bathrooms.
Exterior features include:
- Painted Hardieplank lap siding with Chicago common masonry wainscot accents at all elevations.
- Masonry chimney.
- Covered patio at rear with sandstone tile floor.
- Architectural shingles with standing seam metal roof accents.
- Sandstone entry walk and patio.
- Professional landscaping.