This unassuming ranch represented a once in a lifetime opportunity for the homeowners to craft their dream house on Lake Erie. Purchased by empty nesters with grown children and adoring grandchildren, they recognized the potential in the house immediately and looked forward to the day that each room would be full of laughter and kinetic energy.
The Krueger Group got to work renovating this residence one room at a time. Upon completion, new spaces were crafted on the first and second floor to maximize the abundance of lake views and natural light while supporting easy flow and circulation for day to day living and hosting. Highlights of the renovated home include:
- First floor master suite with vaulted bead board finished ceiling, and spacious bathroom with heated floor, his and hers vanities and walk-in shower.
- Two private guest suites.
- The entire first floor connected by a gallery with vaulted ceilings.
- An open kitchen with custom cabinetry and ample quartz countertops for hosting family and friends.
- Grand family room with vaulted ceiling, wood wrapped exposed trusses and grand fireplace with a fieldstone feature wall.
- Sunroom off of gallery hall with heated tile flooring.
- Work out room.
Exterior features include:
- A stairwell with lighted stairs was built into the hillside for direct access to the lake that leads to a cottage and grassy opening perched on top of a man-made retaining wall.
- A true getaway along the shores of Lake Erie, the cottage is affectionately referred to as the “treehouse.” The structure is a fully electrified, conditioned space that includes radiant electric heated tile floor and wi-fi.
- 4-car garage.
- Painted Hardieplank lap siding.
- Grand Manor asphalt shingles.
- Sandstone patio.
- Circular concrete driveway.