Coming in 2023, The Krueger Group’s newest transportation-oriented development is Breakwater Lofts, an apartment building in the Gordon Square neighborhood of Cleveland. Located on a .33-acre site at the corner of Breakwater Avenue and W.58th St., the building amenities include:
- 35,000 + total square feet.
- 4 total stories.
- All floor elevator access.
- Secure, dedicated parking spaces with covered or un-covered options with the un-covered spots having radiant heated concrete.
- 26 Residential units comprised of studio, 1-bedroom and 2-Bedroom apartments with all proposed units having walkout decks.
- Fitness room.
- Co-working lounge.
- Amenity room with a walk out deck at the northeast corner with sweeping views of the Cleveland Skyline and Lake Erie.
Neighborhood features include:
- Proximity to Gordon Square Arts District, the Lakefront Bikeway, and the walkway connection to Edgewater Park.
- Steps away from Detroit Avenue and public transportation.
- Overlooking Channel Park Marina and Whiskey Island.
+ Breakwater Lofts website.