Included in the acquisition of the land that became Cahoon Ledges was this half-acre parcel of land overlooking Cahoon Creek deemed “non-developable.”
Working within the existing footprint of the architectural drawings for the homes designed for Cahoon Ledges, The Krueger Group was determined to craft a custom residence that took advantage of the beauty of the environment. The result was a unique residence that capitalized on the unique characteristics of the terrain while working within the confines of the environment.
An unassuming 2-story colonial style home along Cahoon Road gives way to 3-stories at the back elevation that overlooks the Cahoon Creek and towers over a beautifully landscaped hillside.
- Large kitchen with custom cherry wood cabinets and granite countertops anchored by an oversized island.
- Breakfast nook overlooking backyard and creek.
- Two story living room.
- Master suite with vaulted ceiling.
- Oak tread staircase with ornamental wrought iron spindles and balusters and large pineapple finials.
- Loft overlooking living room.
- A full walk out basement with wet bar and lounge, and home theater and workout room built under 3-car garage constructed out of spancrete deck.
- Walk out deck with glass railings at first and second floors.
- Covered walk out patio at basement with wrought iron railings.
- Sandstone walkway and steps that wind down to a fire pit with permanent curved granite seats.
- Tiered sandstone retaining wall.
- Equipment shed constructed into hillside.