The Krueger Group was the construction manager for the renovation of this 7,000+ square feet grand residence on the shores of Lake Erie in Rocky River. Situated over 250 lineal feet from the street on the 2.5+ acre property to provide privacy for the homeowners and conceal its true scale, few upgrades were required to meet the needs of the new homeowners.
New features include:
- Full-unobstructed views of the lake were achieved at all northern elevations by replacing the 2 1/2 story chimney with floor-to-ceiling windows.
- A whirlpool, sauna and full walk in shower was added to master bathroom off of the first-floor master suite.
- Radiant floor heating added throughout entire first floor.
Existing luxury features of the residence included:
- Kitchen with custom solid cherry wood cabinetry and granite countertops anchored by oversized eat-in island.
- Sunken tv room off living room with solid cherry wood trim, quarry block sandstone feature wall and tray ceiling with solid cherry wood bead board and exposed beams.
- Dining room with built-in wine refrigerator.
- Premium light and plumbing fixtures throughout.
- High gabled ceilings in living room with Oculus windows.
- Grand entry with high ceilings and curved staircase with custom wrought iron railings.