The Krueger Group performed the 10,000 square feet build-out for The Orlean Company’s new headquarters in Beachwood, Ohio. Working with Vocon from the earliest stages of the design, the result is an office that is equal parts modern and functional while honoring the company’s impact on northeast Ohio and beyond.
Office features include:
- An executive suite with (4) offices, a conference room and private restroom.
- A conference/training room.
- (15) private offices along the perimeter of the building.
- A large reception area adorned with a feature wall made from an architectural drawing of the founders first development project and dynamic tv display.
- A large break room with a 2’ x 8’ skylight for ample natural light.
- Open floor plan off of main reception area.
- Multiple branding elements designed and incorporated throughout the office by Hey Now! Media.