Rising 5-stories above W.25th is TREO, a Class “A”, 171-unit, 7-story midrise apartment building located at the intersection of Ohio City and Tremont. Developed by Mavrek Development of Chicago and built by The Krueger Group, the building features:
- 211,516 Total building gross square feet.
- 2-Story secure parking garage with 190 parking spots.
- Rooftop terrace with grills, firepits and outdoors seating to enjoy the unobstructed views of the Cleveland skyline and Lake Erie.
- 5th floor lounge with couch seating, tv and large island with built-in kegerator stocked with rotating beers from local microbreweries.
- On-site fitness center.
- Landscaped entry courtyard with ample seating and room to entertain.
- 24/7 Co-work lounge.
- Zoom rooms.
- Dog spa.
- Bike storage with room for 90 bikes.
- Controlled access throughout entire building.
- Whole building wi-fi.
Apartment unit premium finishes include:
- LVT flooring.
- Floor-to-ceiling windows.
- Private walk-out balconies.
- Spacious closets.
- Stainless steel appliances.
- In-suite washer/dryer.
- Frameless glass-enclosed showers.
- Floating vanity cabinetry.
- Privacy solar shades.
- Access to suites via tenant’s smartphone.
+ TREO website
+ TREO construction timelapse video