For the second time in four years, Hyland Software expanded their tech campus in northeast Ohio. Constructed on the northeast corner of the building 3 facility, this vibrant 70,000 square feet addition extends their total campus to 433,500+ square feet on 51+ acres.
With the latest addition, multiple features that have become hallmarks of Hyland’s world renown culture were extended while new features meant to continue to engage current and future customers were added.
Interior features include:
- Customer experience center.
- Feature wall with mementos and trophies from Hyland’s past that tell “The Hyland Story.”
- State-of-the-art training facilities, including (8) new training rooms that can accommodate up to 250 Hyland customers at a time.
- 450 additional workstations.
- Executive board room.
- Expanded diner.
- Grand 2-story entrance with monumental steel staircase connecting the first and second floors.
Exterior features include:
- 2-Story masonry connector between the original building and the new building.
- Enclosed outdoor courtyard with patio furniture and umbrellas.
- Amenity courtyard with bocce ball court, putting green, several grills and sail structure for shade.
- Extension of existing parking lot by 373 additional stalls.