The Krueger Group’s interiors team performed the storefront renovation for Stella & Shay’s newest beauty bar; located just steps away from their existing space.
When it became obvious that their existing storefront was not big enough to meet demand, they were faced with the decision to move and were fortunate to find a new space in an adjacent building in the same strip mall.
The completed space features the following:
- (12) Chair hair studio.
- Nail studio with (18) manicure and (8) pedicure chairs.
- (5) Shampoo chairs.
- (4) Spa rooms.
- (3) Eyebrow stations.
- Hair processing station.
- Spray tan room.
- Coffee station.
- (2) Offices.
- Employee breakroom.
The build-out also presented them with an opportunity to work with an interior designer to incorporate their styling and aesthetic throughout the space, premium finishes include:
- Hand selected wallpaper.
- Oak wood slat feature wall at reception, custom built by TKG’s master carpenter.
- Floor to ceiling pink fan mosaic wall tile at nail studio bathroom.
- Oak wood floating shelves at merchandise station.
- Custom built wood slat arches with circular mirror at every chair in studio, custom built by TKG’s master carpenter.
- Hand selected light fixtures.
- Open ceilings with spiral duct sprayed black to blend in with black ceiling.